Newest Message: Forever Living Products Review by on 24/11/2017, 01:52:11 - View Thread

Stimpson up front, panic and …… by Zante Seadog

Posted: 12/11/2017 at 13:39:15, 160 views.

Stop the negativity ffs
‘If’ Stimpson says he can do a job up front then why not give him a chance. It didn’t work,
Shit happens. Lesson learnt. If he’d banged a couple in SK would be a genius right now.
It didn’t work, SK openly admits we need a 20+ striker to add to the jigsaw. You can’t go to tesco and pick one up but he’s trying.
We need to get behind the team through thick and thin, we’re hardly having a bad season, 4th in the league, lots of football to play.
Just my opinion and I’m happy to read everyone else’s opinions but I firmly believe if we all get behind our team we will be up there when it matters. Shouting abuse doesn’t help the lads on the pitch or the manager or the bench. Although I do think some of our fans enjoy moaning more when we get beat than they do cheering when we’re winning. ;)
UTB!

• IP Address: 82.16.82.236

Newer Thread: Prediction Competition: Colwyn Bay (A), Sat 25 Nov

Older Thread: PRESCOT CABLES v BORO video online now

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.