Newest Message: RE: Bamber Bridge sign two new players by Burniston on 23/2/2018, 23:56:20 - View Thread

TRIVIA: 48 places between Thornaby and Boro by Malton Seadog User: Malton Seadog

Posted: 13/2/2018 at 19:09:27, 124 views. In reply to 'RE: RE: and the rearranged Thornaby game when that gets rained off.'

Have we ever played a cup tie where we’ve been that far below or above the opposition since reforming as Scarborough Athletic?

The few I can think of are Telford (FA Trophy) where we were upper mid table in Evo-Stik Division One, and they were 6th in the Conference North. That would put it at about 45 places.

Likewise, when we were in NCEL Division One, we played Kirkbymoorside in the NRSC. We were in the top five or so, and they were near the top of the Teesside League. Again, around 35-40 place difference.

Any obvious ones I’ve forgotten? I’m ignoring York City and Middlesbrough in the NRSC as they play their reserves/U23 sides.

• IP Address: 82.43.217.44

Newer Thread: Bamber Bridge sign two new players…

Older Thread: TONIGHTS GAME IS OFF n/t

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.