Newest Message: Yes there will be a donation point at upcoming home games nt by SAFC Admin on 22/10/2018, 20:04:01 - View Thread

I walked it to the top by Villager

Posted: 24/4/2018 at 07:32:49, 194 views. In reply to 'RE: Is Colne’s ground on top of a mountain'

I arrived at the bus station , and l climbed steadily into the top of the town , through a gap I saw the saw the ground in the distance towering in the Lancashire heavens , and I thought to myself this had better be worth it , it was a hot day as I began the assent to the top ,I Likened it to walking from the Clock Tower in Scarborough to Olivers mount , with an added twist of Blands Cliff to kill any thoughts that it was going to be easy.
A beer as a reward in the club house was richly deserved as I awaited for the rest of the Boro fans ,soon I heard them singing and realised this day was ours and excitedly headed for the terraces, Oh Yes indeed it was worth it and when the third goal went in I was behind the goal and was thrown this way and that swaying like it was a Kop end , The walk back to the bus station , I cant remember now but it was a lot faster walk ,must have been the skip in my step.

• IP Address: 162.158.155.88

Newer Thread: Radio Lads

Older Thread: SAFC TV Interviews

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.