Newest Message: The Tannoy by on 14/8/2018, 13:31:55 - View Thread

Astley Mulholland by Joe90

Posted: 24/4/2018 at 13:23:31, 192 views. In reply to 'a quick mention on SK'

He impressed me the other week even though he went off injured, we seem to struggle against pace. But in all honesty he has to far to travel, I like the look of Porritt at Hyde along with Paddy but they seem to be very happy at Hyde, its a strange one though we should be able to pull in very good players at this level based on our support and already have many west yorkshire based players.

Gooda I havent seen beaten in the air all season, would be useful to have him back next season. I like the look of White also, I think max will be playing elsewhere next season hopefully with Grimbsy first team

I think we need 6 or 7 good additions, that may seem a lot and harsh on the current set but to compete next season, still feeling our bench is weak and actually am not so sure some of our starting 11 would get a game next season and I see some only on the bench. I see Tommy, Sam, Coulo, Walshaw being automatic picks next year,

• IP Address: 2a00:23c4:1e80:2b00:

Newer Thread: Hednesford on Saturday

Older Thread: Non League Daily:Latest from North Ferriby

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.