Newest Message: RE: RE: RE: RE: Will this season stand? by Dunno on 6/4/2020, 13:23:12 - View Thread

RE: RE: RE: RE: In fairness to TH… by Terry Hope

Posted: 26/2/2020 at 01:02:05, 160 views. In reply to 'RE: RE: RE: In fairness to TH…'

To clear my comment up Geoff, I just get a little depressed when I only read negative posts from individuals and I’d include you in that bracket. Most contributors are balanced with praise where it’s due and criticism when warranted. You support the club primarily through Wally’s involvement and I know you go to virtually all of the games and that’s great commitment and I’m sure the club value this. However when Wally calls it a day (and it will be a sad one because he is an outstanding footballer at this level and I’ve been privileged to witness what he’s brought to the club) I presume you will no longer attend games (although I’d like to think part of you will always follow safc) and hence the negative posts will cease. That’s all I meant. All a bit daft really, from me and you, when all we want is the club to so well. So I’ll stop posting and say hello at the first game I’m back.

• IP Address: 2804:14d:5ce1:a5cf:e

Newer Thread: Boro draw - took me 30 seconds to sign up

Older Thread: Boro strengthen defence with two signings

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.