Newest Message: RE: RE: RE: RE: Will this season stand? by Dunno on 6/4/2020, 13:23:12 - View Thread

RE: Great win today by Tree User: Tree

Posted: 14/3/2020 at 22:09:39, 131 views. In reply to 'Great win today'

A fairly low key affair really. Basford had quite alot of the ball in the first half, but zero cutting edge. Boro defended well, the best Basford had was a nothing shot straight at Tommy Taylor. Wally scored when their keeper batted a shot from distance straight into his path. Probably just about deserved to go in in the lead at half time. Second half was definitely Boro’s, looked good going forward and would have got a second but for three or four excellent saves from the Basford keeper. On another day we might have had at least one penalty, too. Basford came into it more and more towards the end of the game - they stuck a centre back up front - Tommy made a great save right at the death to avoid an equaliser. It wasn’t spectacular, but got the job done. I thought Wally had an excellent game, Coulo and Thompson also linked up well. Kian Spence got on the ball alot, and had a good game. I like Tom Allen, too, big and strong, very commanding at the back today.

• IP Address: 82.30.88.118

Newer Thread: Boro draw - took me 30 seconds to sign up

Older Thread: Great result for Boro today. S Shields hate today 3,274. N/T

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.