Newest Message: RE: RE: PREDICTION LEAGUE: FC Utd Manchester (A) Sat 26th Sept by vietnam dog on 25/9/2020, 07:34:19 - View Thread

Just got back from game by Burniston User: Burniston

Posted: 12/9/2020 at 16:45:25, 131 views. In reply to 'FT: Boro 3-2 Darlington'

What a great performance all 11 players - well maybe one was under par but no names. Great win against a solid & useful Darlo side especially after going 2 down from a couple of well taken goals, although it was against the run of play. They came back at us at one time but I would have to say a fair result. We were a little lucky I guess as they missed the target with a penalty seconds before half time and they missed a sitter when it looked harder to miss from 6 yards out. After the depression of the Eccleshill game the Brid match and again today has calmed my nerves and I’m looking forward to a good season. I’m sure DK knows what we need to polish up a bit and I fully agree with his comments & trust his judgement. Very pleased to get Kian Spence back - he offers so much. Kieran Glynn was untouchable today and gave a master class of ball control - just hope he hasn’t had a bad knock as he had a boot off at the end. Well done to all today - very enjoyable.

PMA

• IP Address: 2.26.98.8

Newer Thread: “NO FANS, NO GAMES” insists Boro chairman Trevor Bull

Older Thread: live stream

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.