Newest Message: Fuel supply problems by Mirandinha on 27/9/2021, 19:18:38 - View Thread

Re: Suspension of National Leagues by BoroNo7 User: BoroNo7

Posted: 24/1/2021 at 20:17:47, 158 views. In reply to 'All three National League tiers suspended'

For all clubs ( at all levels below PL) survival to fight another day is the priority

Without knowing the full details of our finances I suspect that our Fixed Costs are limited and that most of out costs are Variable centred on each game played - if so we are reasonably placed

I really miss going to games , especially as we have got the club back in Scarborough playing at a decent level in a stadium that many full time clubs would envy

However we have to.bite the bullet, play our part in driving down the virus so that PERHAPS starting next September we may look forward to a reasonably normal resumption of football

In the meantime I believe the priority is to support the Board who have a very difficult task keeping our heads above water

UTB

• IP Address: 162.158.89.217

Newer Thread: Hasn’t been mentioned on here yet

Older Thread: North Riding FA Senior Cup cancelled for 2020/21

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.