Newest Message: Redcar Town v Boro S. News match report by Old Git on 1/12/2021, 09:31:32 - View Thread

re giving a manager time by Ian Thomas

Posted: 13/10/2021 at 21:20:46, 140 views. In reply to 'RE: Giving a manager time…'

Well to be honest I feel sorry for all those supporters who follow the Boro home and away the recent form has been up and down and to be honest is not acceptable I don’t think when John Deacey was in charge the results were as bad as this and look what happened to him.

This is nothing personal and i know Jono is a nice bloke but the results have been poor and I think last night was the icing on the cake! how do you give one decent performance and then follow it up with a shambles the players don’t go from good to bad over night it must be bad tactics or lack of motivation but how can a team not respond in front of a good crowd?. I just fear for the rest of this season because if something doesn’t change soon I think we could be in a relegation battle and this is not where this club belongs.

I hoped that Jono could have pulled it around but to be honest I think he has had his chance now, Just my thoughts.

• IP Address: 162.158.88.16

Newer Thread: Redcar Town v Boro S. News match report

Older Thread: Russell Slade - Data Protector

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.