Newest Message: RE:RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Gateshead troubles by Burniston on 27/5/2019, 00:10:43 - View Thread

Thread: 92107

Fans Forum? by Athletico Seadog

Posted: 2/1/2019 at 22:56:35, 250 views.

Im interested to know when the next fans forum is. Guessing sometime in February but has there been a date pencilled in for this?
I would like to ensure im available to attend that’s all. Thank you

• IP Address: 165.225.81.76

Hold it after the next home game… If they dare.. by Borotillidie User: Borotillidie

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 09:02:59, 287 views. In reply to 'Fans Forum?'

• IP Address: 86.149.44.193

RE: Hold it after the next home game… If they dare.. by Cynic

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 09:21:27, 227 views. In reply to 'Hold it after the next home game… If they dare..'

We’re not a happy bunch at the moment but there was going to be a rocky time at some point (and always will be), it comes with the territory of being a fan. Unless there’s something behind the scenes we don’t know about the board have nothing to be scared of, indeed they should be proud of their stewardship.

• IP Address: 162.158.34.180

Of course childish challenges are all good and well….. by mrs trellis User: mrs trellis

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 13:16:23, 244 views. In reply to 'Hold it after the next home game… If they dare..'

but holding a fans forum in three days time in addition to dealing with matchday operations is obviously logistically impossible.

As an alternative, given the urgency of your questions why not take the time to approach a board member on Saturday….

http://www.scarboroughathletic.com/owners/your-board

I plucked up the courage to talk to four of them at Whitby and didn’t find them at all scary.

Let us know how you go on…..if you dare.

Not everyone can be this silly but it is nice to see so many trying.

• IP Address: 162.158.155.244

RE: Of course childish challenges are all good and well….. by Athletico seadog

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 20:35:58, 166 views. In reply to 'Of course childish challenges are all good and well…..'

Mrs Trellis……the need for me to ask that question was purely innocent as i know we have one every 3 months and our last one was November i think so thats why i clearly said it will probably be sometime in Feb! I like to attend them and as i work shifts need to book time off work on occasions to enable to attend!! If that is ok with you? Let me assure you if i had any questions of any kind i would ask the relevant people direct or message them personally myself. Cheers nbnv

• IP Address: 2a00:23c5:ef1b:5000:

RE: RE: Of course childish challenges are all good and well….. by Athletico seadog

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 20:37:56, 238 views. In reply to 'RE: Of course childish challenges are all good and well…..'

Mrs Trellis… now have seen you were probably commenting regards another post firther down the thread. Again it was a innocent question. I like to support & attend these forums.

• IP Address: 2a00:23c5:ef1b:5000:

Yeah - it wasn’t directed at you AS. n/t by mrs trellis User: mrs trellis

Posted: 5/1/2019 at 19:11:11, 136 views. In reply to 'RE: RE: Of course childish challenges are all good and well…..'

Not everyone can be this silly but it is nice to see so many trying.

• IP Address: 2a02:c7d:aeee:1c00:c

Newer Thread: Gateshead troubles

Older Thread: mark hume

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.