Newest Message: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Sideways,Backwards,Downwards? by dogtanian on 21/3/2019, 01:20:58 - View Thread

Thread: 92109

Returning to work after xmas…. by mrs trellis User: mrs trellis

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 13:34:05, 234 views.

Going back into work after xmas is always tough.
I’ve got a colleague who I’ll be seeing later this week who I’ve not always agreed with but does care about the work he does.

In the past he has not always worked in the most orthodox way but he has brought the department we work in success and ensured we have always achieved our business goals. Admittedly he happily took his share of the credit but he was an essential part of our operational success.

After three years with the company, the last six weeks have been a bit of a rough time for this bloke, the unorthodox ways that worked on previous projects aren’t quite yielding the profits that they did in the past.

When I see him later this week I can’t work out which will be the best way to help him and the business we both work for. Will it be to offer support, remind him we are on the same team, that he is demonstrably good at his job and that we aspire to the same success. Or should I shout at him call him a c**t and tell him to f**k off?

Any thoughts on which approach is more likely to yield mutual success?

Not everyone can be this silly but it is nice to see so many trying.

• IP Address: 162.158.155.244

RE: Returning to work after xmas…. by Dunno

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 14:41:39, 191 views. In reply to 'Returning to work after xmas….'

You have put it better than I did a few days ago. Well said and I agree wholeheartedly.

• IP Address: 162.158.158.35

RE: RE: Returning to work after xmas…. by seadog365 User: seadog365

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 14:49:13, 173 views. In reply to 'RE: Returning to work after xmas….'

It’s another Mrs Trellis analogy!! ;-)

(Jangly jingle plays)

• IP Address: 162.158.34.174

RE: Returning to work after xmas…. by Terry Hope

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 16:41:36, 163 views. In reply to 'Returning to work after xmas….'

You been back yet to confirm you’ve still a job? He may be taking company in different direction and got rid of you. 😂

• IP Address: 178.78.99.91

RE: Returning to work after xmas…. by Tree unreg

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 16:49:16, 145 views. In reply to 'Returning to work after xmas….'

Quite. If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster, And treat those two impostors just the same…

• IP Address: 162.158.34.162

RE: Returning to work after xmas…. by Athletico seadog

Posted: 3/1/2019 at 20:41:36, 196 views. In reply to 'Returning to work after xmas….'

Nice post, i hear theres a lot of talk on fb but im not privy to that side of social media. Got to back the team but i suppose could we of given them anymore of a backing than we did at Whitby?

• IP Address: 2a00:23c5:ef1b:5000:

Athletico.. do yourself a favour by borotomas User: borotomas

Posted: 4/1/2019 at 11:22:31, 216 views. In reply to 'RE: Returning to work after xmas….'

Stay away from Facebook posts and discussions on the club. The mob rule discussions on there make this website look like a church. I dipped in the other day. There were actual grown men on there blaming the club for not representing fans in court!!

• IP Address: 162.158.154.249

RE: Athletico.. do yourself a favour by Athletico seadog

Posted: 4/1/2019 at 13:02:28, 170 views. In reply to 'Athletico.. do yourself a favour '

Oh my! Yeah theres no chance of me going back on there. Not been on fb for over 4 years!

• IP Address: 2a00:23c5:ef1b:5000:

RE: Athletico.. do yourself a favour by Dewsbury User: Dewsbury

Posted: 4/1/2019 at 14:36:30, 166 views. In reply to 'Athletico.. do yourself a favour '

I think (hope) that particular post you refer to was written with ladles-full of sarcasm dolloped all over it.

Simon Cope - Was Chair Of Something Some Time Ago

• IP Address: 162.158.34.150

RE: Athletico.. do yourself a favour by Dunno

Posted: 4/1/2019 at 17:02:31, 152 views. In reply to 'Athletico.. do yourself a favour '

I don’t go near that wretched platform as I feel it will eventually be responsible for the downfall of the human race.

Does anyone fancy being the surfing seadog Facebook liaison officer to provide a diluted version of occurrences on there every now and then?

• IP Address: 162.158.154.225

RE: RE: Athletico.. do yourself a favour by borotomas User: borotomas

Posted: 4/1/2019 at 17:39:07, 198 views. In reply to 'RE: Athletico.. do yourself a favour '

It’s not a role I’d like to bestow on anyone. It’s got occupational health hazard written all over it

• IP Address: 86.171.122.192

RE: RE: RE: Athletico.. do yourself a favour by joshlawrance User: joshlawrance

Posted: 7/1/2019 at 17:20:41, 207 views. In reply to 'RE: RE: Athletico.. do yourself a favour '

I, unfortunately, have exposure to the Facebook page for us, the NPL Group and I am in the Whatapp group.

sometimes I have fractures to my skull from face palming so much when i read things. I made a reference to when we had Adam Bolder saying “you can tell he used to be a good player but not now he’s over the hill" and referring to a current player (was referring to Maguire if you want to discuss also)

someone replied saying why do you bother referring to the old Scarborough its a completely different team.

face
palm.

but gently until the bone heals.

• IP Address: 162.158.34.150

Newer Thread: U19’s

Older Thread: Good piece from Coulson on S News site. No doubt Martin

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.