Newest Message: Vallo by Derek Abbey’s barnet on 25/4/2019, 00:42:47 - View Thread

Thread: 92323

Listening on the radio commentary by Burniston User: Burniston

Posted: 6/4/2019 at 22:46:23, 152 views.

There I was sat at the computer working and listening to Ant & Will with their excellent commentary. I maybe went to make a cuppa once & also at one point the broadcast seemed to go a bit strange but I heard the rest. Well I thought I did. Couldn’t believe it, out of 6 goals I only heard Watson’s & then their penalty - I somehow missed 4 goals. Wouldn’t have thought it possible. LOL. Steady away for JD, I’m sure he has been given a lot to think about.

PMA

• IP Address: 2.26.98.45

Yorkshire Coast Extra by Red scar Don

Posted: 7/4/2019 at 11:53:31, 145 views. In reply to 'Listening on the radio commentary'

Same here Burniston sometimes also I will hear a repeat of commentary heard only a few minutes earlier

• IP Address: 79.73.63.116

RE: Yorkshire Coast Extra by seadog365 User: seadog365

Posted: 7/4/2019 at 11:56:40, 171 views. In reply to 'Yorkshire Coast Extra '

Whenever I’ve listened, the commentary itself has been spot on, but too often the commentary has cut out at random intervals due to “technical problems" and it suddenly cuts to a rolling and repeating news bulletin.

• IP Address: 92.30.249.129

RE: RE: Yorkshire Coast Extra by SeadogInTheStand User: SeadogInTheStand

Posted: 20/4/2019 at 07:46:23, 70 views. In reply to 'RE: Yorkshire Coast Extra '

Unfortunately the commentary comes from a tablet that works on 4G/3G. At some grounds it can be connected to WiFi but very few.
Mobile data is what it is unfortunately and that’s the kit that gets provided by YCR - be nice if they invested in some upgrades given how well the Extra channels now do.

• IP Address: 95.146.129.41

Newer Thread: Nathan Valentine

Older Thread: Bamber Bridge

© Surfing Seadog. All Rights Reserved. Site design and development: Steve Smith

Views expressed on this forum are those of the individual poster, and not of the site administrators,scarborough athletic football club or the seadog trust unless otherwise stated.